Quakers ECDE Center Kaimosi
Established in the year 2011
QUAKERS ECDE CENTER KAIMOSI is a college established in the year 2011 to offer teacher training in early childhood development ECDE for certificate and diploma courses on school based arrangement. Students join in the months of April and August. The courses take two years.
The minimum qualification to join is as follows ;
Diploma: Either of the following
- KCSE grade C plain or KCE division 2
- P1 teacher training certificate
- Atleast D+ in KCSE exam
- KCE division 3 and in addition have a KNEC ECDE certificate or Min¬istry of Education DICECE certificate
- KCE division 3 and KACE (A LEVEL) certificate with a minimum of 1 principal
- KCSE Grade D+ or KCE division IV
- Primary teacher education – P2 Teacher training certificate
- Atleast KCPE certificate and must have passed proficiency test administered by KNEC
The college performs very well in KNEC examination for the awards of Diploma and Certificate. The candidates who sat in the year 2015 posted results of 35 Credits and 4 Pass in Diploma while 35 credits and 6 Pass in Certificate.
The current enrollment in Diploma is 50 first years and 39 second years. In certificate we have 52 first years and 47 second years. The training fees is ksh 8,400 and ksh 12,000 per session for Certificate and Diploma respectively.
We remain focused and dedicated to ensure all our trainees pass their examinations with Distinctions and Credits.
Interested qualified applicants should apply directly to the college through post, E-mail or collect admission letter from the college.